DetailsQuite a chic head-turner of a top, boasting distinctive seaming that transforms a basic sleeveless tee into a modern statement piece. You'll wear it constantly, so - like all Fair Indigo knits - we've crafted it to last for years. Soft, strong organic cotton and ecologically gentle dyes keep their good looks and comforting touch through countless passes through washer and dryer. Beautiful and enduring, this tee will be your favorite antidote for the many ills of fast fashion.
- Pre-shrunk 95% organic cotton, 5% spandex jersey fabric
- Premium Pima cotton lasts longer and resists pilling
- Ecologically gentle Oeko-tex certified dyes
- Gently shaped fit
- Machine wash
- Made fairly in Lima, Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
Gently shaped - slightly fitted silhouette. The feminine shape accentuates your waist without being tight or clingy.
- Bust : XS: 32, S: 34, M: 36, L: 39, XL: 42
- Hip : XS: 35.5, S: 37.5, M: 39.5, L: 42.5, XL: 45.5
- Length (inches): XS: 24, S: 24.5, M: 25, L: 26.75, XL: 26.5