As pulled together as any woven blouse, yet the soft knit fabric rivals the relaxed feel of your comfiest t-shirt. The relaxed silhouette doesn't cling, and roll-tab sleeves let you neatly push up your sleeves. Wear it buttoned as a blouse, open as a lightweight cardigan substitute, neatly tucked in, or tails out. Better yet, it's as humane as it is comfortable. The 100% Pima organic cotton is grown on sustainable family farms and Oeko-Tex certified free of toxic chemicals and dyes. The garment workers who make these shirts work in safe conditions and earn a living wage – thanks to you!
- 100% organic Pima cotton produces a soft, substantial, strong knit fabric that stays beautiful through seasons of wear
- Ethically made in a fair trade cooperative using ecologically gentle Oeko-tex® certified dyes free of harmful chemicals
- Beautifully tailored and gently shaped with a fit that's relaxed, yet never boxy
- Machine wash
- Made fairly in Lima, Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
Relaxed Fit - has more room through the body and generally provides a looser fit without being the least bit boxy.
- Bust : XS: 35, S: 37, M: 39, L: 42, XL: 45
- Hip : XS: 39, S: 41, M: 43, L: 46, XL: 49
- Length : XS: 27.5, S: 28, M: 28.5, L: 29.25, XL: 30
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Versatile, soft, very pretty!
I bought this for a friend for Christmas, and she really loves it! It is so versatile, and can be worn as a long or short-sleeve shirt, or a jacket. It can be professional or casual. It can be worn in all seasons. It's fitted, so if you want it looser, maybe order a size up. Love the teal color! It's so soft! Love that it's organic, and ethically produced!
- Love it as a shirt-jacket
I bought this one size larger and wear it as a shirt-jacket over a three-quarter sleeve mock turtleneck. It's wonderful! Soft and comfortable.
- Great texture, nice shirt
I loved the soft cotton of this shirt and hoped that the terra cotta color would flatter me, but it was earthier than I expected. The patch pockets are subtle, and the sleeves of this shirt are flared at the cuffs, which is a nice touch. Unfortunately, I had to return it because it was just too tight and clingy across the chest and back.