DetailsThe earthy hues and hand-cut leaf design feel so natural, these earrings look as if you might have plucked them from the wild. The distinctive ear wires give them dramatic length, yet keep the overall effect light and casually chic. Each pair is handmade in a unique Wisconsin-based collaboration that helps local designers and craftspeople earn income from their artistic skills.
- A hand-cut leaf design and patinated finish transforms the 1" brass charm into symbol of natural beauty
- Lovely elongated brass ear wires are free of lead and nickel for nonirritating wear; faceted glass beads add sparkle
- Measures approximately 1" across with a 2.5" drop
- Colors may vary as each is a one-of-a-kind work of art
- Made fairly in Madison, Wisconsin