Joobles for Babies: Responsible. Sustainable. Adorable. Part of Fair Indigo's charming Joobles collection of baby apparel and baby toys, these irresistible organic baby mittens treat little ones with all the tenderness they deserve. The snuggly knit mitts feature a cozy ribbed cuff, jaunty ears, and the whimsical face of Jody the Owl.
And here's lots more to love about these sweet and soft baby mittens:
Organic Cotton. Choosing pure organic cotton means you're protecting precious little ones – and the Earth itself – from the toxic chemicals that saturate conventional cotton.
Earth-Friendly Dyes. Our cheerful, lasting colors are derived from the gentlest of dyes. All are Oeko-tex® certified safe for people and the planet. So there's no worry if little ones decide to use their Jody the Owl Mittens as teething toys.
Family-Run Farms. All Fair Indigo cotton is grown by a small-scale farm in the Ica region of Peru, where the farm family members tend their land and crops with a sense of stewardship that no large corporation can match.
Fair Trade. Choosing fair trade ensures that the people who make the goods you buy earn the wages they need to feed and care for their families, build strong communities, establish schools, and achieve the goal that every parent on the planet shares: To give our children the opportunity to live healthy, happy and fulfilling lives. A better world for babies begins with the thoughtful choices we make today.
- Adorable, eco-friendly and baby-safe – made from 100% organic cotton and gentle, earth-friendly Oeko-tex® certified dyes
- Sized to fit most babies' hands from newborns up to approximately 6 months old
- Coordinates with Joobles Organic Cardigan, Hat, Booties and Stuffed Animal – mix and match to make an irresistible gift ensemble
- Durable and easy care – just machine wash
- Fair trade! Hand-knit with love in small Peruvian cooperatives that pay a living wage to every Joobles artisan