DetailsExtremely rare and exceptionally beautiful. Using the technique of intarsia knitting, each color is knit in a separate piece then fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. It's nearly a lost art that requires almost three days to complete a single sweater. Hand-crocheted neckline and placket and hand-painted buttons complete the sweater.
- 40% alpaca, 40% acrylic, 20% wool
- Sleeve length approximately 23" from top of shoulder
- Gently shaped fit
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Made fairly in Arequipa, Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
- Bust : S: 36, M: 39, L: 42, XL: 46
- Hip : S: 36, M: 39, L: 42, XL: 46
- Length: Approximately 23" on all sizes