DetailsClassically beautiful jacquard knitting gets a modern refresh with this striking floral ombré design. Each sweater is handcrafted by the expert artisans of Arequipa, Peru, where an innovative knitting cooperative gives women a means of using traditional skills to earn fair wages. The soft alpaca fibers used in this sweater are sustainably harvested, stronger than silk, warmer than wool, and delightfully soft.
- Intricate jacquard knit in 50% luxuriant alpaca, 50% durable acrylic
- Slip-on styling with 3 shoulder snaps, 2 patch pockets
- Sleeve length approximately 24" from top of sleeve
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Certified Good Fair Trade Practices by Promperu and fairly made in Arequipa, Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
- Bust: S: 36, M: 37.75, L: 39.5, XL: 41.5
- Sweep: S: 46.5, M: 48, L: 49.5, XL: 51
- Length: S: 31, M: 31.5, L: 32, XL: 32.5