DetailsSo strong, but also soft and comfortable! The makers start with one bicycle inner tube slipped inside another to create four layers of rubber then add just the right amount of stitching to cut down the stretchiness. Made from 90% upcycled material. The final product is super strong and stretches just enough for comfort. An unbelievably soft, pliable, but durable alternative to leather.
- Measures approximately 1.5" wide
- Removable metal buckle
- Measure your waist where your pants normally ride.
- Actual belt length: S - 33", M - 37", L - 41", XL - 45"
- Made from upcycled inner tubes. Markings will vary.
- 90% upcycled material
- Made fairly in Seattle, Washington
Upcycled bicycle inner tubes. Made in Seattle.
Recycling turns stuff into the same thing over and over again. Upcycling turns something of lesser value into something of greater value. Alchemy Goods cherishes what others consider useless by reimagining and reinventing.Learn more >