Twenty year ago the Thai village of Chiang Mai was chronically poor. Economic despair forced close-knit families to split; children went to work in Bangkok's factories and village life deteriorated. Today, over 400 villagers work together to craft this beautiful metal work. Each purchase literally changes lives for the entire village.
- Intricately hand-crafted and made from metals including plated nickel, copper, and brass (no lead or harmful substances)
- Pieces are designed to be as safe as possible with a minimum of sharp corners and edges. Not intended for small children.
- Includes recycled gift box with silver ribbon
- Measures approximately 2.5” x 7”
- Made fairly by workers earning a living wage in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Ornaments that brighten your tree - and lives
Charming ornaments enrich a once-impoverished village in Thailand, providing clean, safe jobs that pay a living wage and preserve age-old traditions. Fair trade gifts bring joy at home, next door, and around the world.Learn more >
Regular Price: $19.90
Special Price $15.99