DetailsA forever favorite that assures you'll always have something wonderful to wear. Delicate cable gives this soft sweater understated elegance, while three quarters length sleeves let it span seasons effortlessly. The pure organic cotton is grown on a small family farm in coastal Peru – a region famed for producing among the finest cotton in the world. Each sweater is expertly knit at a small fair trade workshop where employees have built a viable business that sustains their families. By wearing this sweater, you're supporting a fashion trend that's doing a world of good.
- 100% organic cotton is lofty, soft and exceptionally strong – producing a garment that will be a delight to wear for many seasons
- Free of harmful chemicals and dyed using ecologically gentle Oeko-tex certified dyes
- Gently shaped fit with feminine scoop neck,3/4-length sleeves, and ribbed cuffs and bottom
- Machine wash
- Made fairly in Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
Gently shaped - slightly fitted silhouette. The feminine shape accentuates your waist without being tight or clingy.
- Bust : XS: 31, S: 33, M: 35, L: 38, XL: 41
- Hip : XS: 46, S: 48, M: 50, L: 53, XL: 56
- Length : XS: 24, S: 24.5, M: 25, L: 25.75, XL: 26.5