A cocoon of delicious warmth, yet this sweater jacket's longer silhouette is slim and lightweight – never overwhelms or overheats like so many sweaters do. Silky cotton and sustainable alpaca from the mountains of Peru combine to produce a lightweight knit with an elegant luster and gorgeous drape. It's the epitome of understated simplicity and an uplifting example of the comfort and quality you can expect from Fair Indigo's sustainable, fair trade apparel.
- 85% conventional cotton, 15% alpaca.
- A timeless wardrobe essential, refreshed with planet-friendly fibers and playful oversized buttons
- Hand wash
- 30-inch length (size Medium)
- Gently shaped fit
- Fairly made in Lima, Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
Relaxed Fit - has more room through the body and generally provides a looser fit without being the least bit boxy.
- Bust : XS: 35, S: 37, M: 39, L: 42, XL: 45
- Hip : XS: 40, S: 42, M: 44, L: 47, XL: 50
- Length : XS: 29, S: 29.5, M: 30, L: 30.75, XL: 31.5
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Just beautiful and so comfy
This is just a gorgeous sweater, beautifully made and very stylish.
This is Silvia
You're the reason Silvia is smiling. Purchasing this style not only lifts up workers like Silvia with a living wage and a safe workplace, it also helps support small family-run organic cotton farms in Peru. Look good. Feel good. Do good.Learn more >
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE