You’ll appreciate the beautiful alchemy of structure with cling-free stretch in this, the sleekest dress in our line. With a minimalist design, it’s versatile too. Throw on a jacket and add some tights, or wear it on its own as an elegant stunner. We are currently not able to use organic cotton in this blend, however, like all Fair Indigo styles, this dress is crafted by employees who earn a fair and living wage and are treated with respect.
- 53% conventional cotton, 38% polyester, 9% spandex
- Back zipper
- Machine wash
- The most substantial and structured fabric in our line
- 38-inch length (size Medium)
- Gently shaped
- Fairly made in Lima, Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
Gently shaped - slightly fitted silhouette. The feminine shape accentuates your waist without being tight or clingy.
- Bust : XS: 31, S: 33, M: 35, L: 38, XL: 41
- Waist : XS: 27, S: 29, M: 31, L: 34, XL: 37
- Hip : XS: 37, S: 39, M: 41, L: 44, XL: 47
- Length : XS: 37, S: 37.5, M: 38, L: 38.75, XL: 39.5
This is Flor
You're an important part of the reason she's smiling. Purchasing this style not only provides Flor and her co-workers with living wages and a safe workplace, it also supports small, independent businesses and organic family farms. Because when fashion is done right, we can all do well.Learn more >