Stylish hand-made enameled earrings add a pretty burst of color to any occasion. Enameling is the art of fusing glass and metal and can be seen on Greek jewelry dating back to the 4th century BC. This modern design is handmade in a unique Wisconsin-based collaboration that helps local designers and craftspeople earn income from their artistic skills.
- Hand cut enameled brass disks with gold-plated components
- The deep purple enameling starts in a powder form of glass that is sprinkled on the metal and then melted in a high temperature kiln until the glass melts
- Matte gold-plated earwire
- 1 ½” drop, disk measures approximately 1” diameter
- Made fairly in Madison, Wisconsin
Creating a better (and more beautiful) world
Imagine Jewelry is an innovative Wisconsin enterprise that brings together designers and craftspeople to produce one-of-a-kind wearable works of art, helping local artisans support economically sustainable lives.Learn more >