DetailsDelicate and refined, these elegant earrings have the serene beauty of a placid pond. Ideal for casual or dressy occasions, their undulating gold heishi beads float atop richly patinated brass discs. The finishing touch: amber-hued glass beads that sparkle like morning dew drops.
- These texture-rich minimalist earrings are the embodiment of chic simplicity
- Convex brass disc has a beautifully distressed verdi gris patina
- Curved and etched heishi and glass beads add contrast and sparkle
- 1" drop with handcrafted gold-filled French hook ear wires
- Made fairly in Madison, Wisconsin
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Love these
I love these earrings and received a number of compliments when I wore them to work. They are true to the picture, and in person are a subtle mix of copper and light green. Great accessory to a number of outfits both work and casual.