DetailsNo one does casual sophistication with the whimsical originality of Neon Buddha. Case in point: This timeless tank dress, transformed into a modern must-have by a skirt embellished with brushed silver beads and peek-a-boo pattern of dots. Slip-on styling and the easy-care pure cotton knit make it as effortless as it feels. Made fairly at a Thai manufacturing facility where workers receive nutritious lunches, health care and English lessons along with a living wage.
- 100% cotton knit is pamperingly soft, resilient and effortlessly wearable
- Distinctive "peek-a-boo" embellishment and brushed silver beading add sophisticated allure to this classic silhouette
- Asymmetrical front hem measures 38" at shortest point to 42" at longest
- Machine wash
- Fairly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
Gently shaped - slightly fitted silhouette. The feminine shape accentuates your waist without being tight or clingy.
- Bust : XS: 34, S: 36, M: 38, L: 40, XL: 42
- Waist : XS: 33, S: 35, M: 37, L: 39, XL: 40
- Length (Center Back): XS: 38, S: 38, M: 38.5, L: 39, XL: 39
Lovely wardrobe. Better world.
Workers like May and Koi empower this 500-person and growing fair trade factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Their craftsmanship is rewarded with living wages and generous health and education benefits including paid maternity leave.Learn more >
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Regular Price: $65.90
Special Price $55.99
Regular Price: $69.90
Special Price $58.99
Regular Price: $114.90
Special Price $79.99
Regular Price: $89.90
Special Price $59.99