DetailsGossamer light and airy, the Summer Tank combines two contrasting layers of crisp linen in one updated essential. The dual hems are gently curved, echoing the shape of the feminine scooped neckline in a stellar example of harmonious design. A high-contrast color scheme injects an effortless modern edge. But the most progressive aspect of this piece is the fact that the Thai women who crafted it earn fair wages and critical benefits like paid maternity leave.
- 100% linen is ultra-light, airy and cool – the ideal warm season fabric
- The look of two layered tanks in a single sophisticated piece – no coordinating necessary
- Slip-on styling makes outfitting effortless
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle
- Fairly made in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
Relaxed Fit - has more room through the body and generally provides a looser fit without being the least bit boxy.
- Bust : XS: 34, S: 36, M: 38, L: 40, XL: 42
- Waist : XS: 38, S: 40, M: 42, L: 44, XL: 46
- Length : XS: 26, S: 26, M: 27, L: 28, XL: 28
Lovely wardrobe. Better world.
Workers like May and Koi empower this 500-person and growing fair trade factory in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Their craftsmanship is rewarded with living wages and generous health and education benefits including paid maternity leave.Learn more >