DetailsA shining example of the almost magical impact of fair trade practices. A once-impoverished village near Chian Mai, Thailand, now thrives with a busy marketplace and a newly improved school - supported by a booming cottage arts industry. More than 400 neighbors produce these intricate handmade metal and bead ornaments. The jobs are satisfying, clean, and pay a living wage. And the artisans are proud to preserve traditions and thrilled that people like you enjoy their creations.
- Intricately hand-crafted and made from metals including plated nickel, copper, and brass (no lead or harmful substances)
- Pieces are designed to be as safe as possible with a minimum of sharp corners and edges. Not intended for small children.
- Includes recycled gift box with silver ribbon
- Measures approximately 4.5" x 5"
- Made fairly by workers earning a living wage in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Ornaments that brighten your tree - and lives
Charming ornaments enrich a once-impoverished village in Thailand, providing clean, safe jobs that pay a living wage and preserve age-old traditions. Fair trade gifts bring joy at home, next door, and around the world.Learn more >