Beautifully crafted and filled with charming whimsy, these sparkling ornaments have helped transform an entire Thai village. Once so poor that its children were sent to labor factories, this small town is now home to a cottage industry that keeps families together and thriving - thanks to you!
- Intricately hand-crafted and made from metals including plated nickel, copper, and brass(no lead or harmful substances)
- Measures approximately 4" x 3.5"
- Pieces are designed to be as safe as possible with a minimum of sharp corners and edges
- Not intended for small children
- Includes recycled gift box with silver ribbon
- Made fairly by workers earning a living wage in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Ornaments that brighten your tree - and lives
Charming ornaments enrich a once-impoverished village in Thailand, providing clean, safe jobs that pay a living wage and preserve age-old traditions. Fair trade gifts bring joy at home, next door, and around the world.Learn more >