This ornament is a shining example of the power of fair trade – helping transform an impoverished Thai village into a thriving and economically sustainable community. Over 400 villagers work together to craft our collection of beautiful metal works.
- Intricately hand-crafted and made from metals including plated nickel, copper, and brass(no lead or harmful substances)
- Measures approximately 4.5" x 4"
- Pieces are designed to be as safe as possible with a minimum of sharp corners and edges
- Not intended for small children
- Includes recycled gift box with silver ribbon
- Made fairly by workers earning a living wage in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Ornaments that brighten your tree - and lives
Charming ornaments enrich a once-impoverished village in Thailand, providing clean, safe jobs that pay a living wage and preserve age-old traditions. Fair trade gifts bring joy at home, next door, and around the world.Learn more >