Alight with joy and hope. Charming metal and bead ornaments enrich a once-impoverished village near Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Intricately hand-crafted and made from metals including plated nickel, copper, and brass(no lead or harmful substances)
- Measures approximately 3.5" x 4.75"
- Pieces are designed to be as safe as possible with a minimum of sharp corners and edges
- Not intended for small children
- Includes recycled gift box with silver ribbon
- Made fairly by workers earning a living wage in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Very nice
Purchased this for my husband because I thought it looked rather like him on his Harley. I just hung it up and waited to see if he noticed. He thought it pretty cool. I have nothing negative at all.
Ornaments that brighten your tree - and lives
Charming ornaments enrich a once-impoverished village in Thailand, providing clean, safe jobs that pay a living wage and preserve age-old traditions. Fair trade gifts bring joy at home, next door, and around the world.Learn more >