Amazonite Abacus Moonstone Crochet NecklaceStyle: 04607
ORGANIC COTTON CERTIFICATION / GOTS CERTIFIED YARNS
Fair Indigo's organic cotton is grown on two family farms in the Pisco and Chiclayo regions of Peru. These farms are owned and operated by the same family that owns and manages our fair trade workshop in Lima. These farms are certified organic by a handful of globally respected organizations. The yarns produced from the cotton are GOTS-certified.
SAFE DYES CERTIFICATION
Fair Indigo's uses only the safest commercially available dyes in the market, certified by organizations like Oek-tex. The certification process includes thorough testing on over 100 harmful chemicals including lead, arsenic, formaldehyde, azo-dyes, and heavy metals that are harmful to people and the environment.
Spring/Summer 2019 Women's and Men's Apparel
JOOBLES OEKO-TEX CERTIFICATION
Our Joobles brand of organic stuffed animals and baby accessories are safe - from the raw cotton to the finished product and every step along the way. All cotton is certified organic and all dyes, processes, and facilities in the supply chain are certified baby-safe.
Green America is a non-profit organization based in the United States that promotes ethical consumerism by helping responsible consumers and green businesses find each other. The Green America Approved seal is given to applicant businesses that operate in ways that support workers, communities, and protect the environment. We are proud to be a certified member. Learn more.
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
The BBB is a non-profit organization that works with businesses and consumers to set high standards of conduct in the marketplace. The BBB seal is a trusted symbol of excellence in how businesses should treat the public – with fairness and honesty. Fair Indigo is proud to earn an A+ rating from BBB. Learn more.
The nature-inspired design is made entirely by hand, with all the distinctive hallmarks of artisanal jewelry. Truly wearable artwork. And unlike 95% of jewelry for sale today (imported), this necklace is made in a unique Wisconsin-based collaboration that helps local designers and craftspeople earn income from their skills.
- Frosted black Amazonite beads crocheted in a durable polyester cord
- Hand-hammered sterling silver and moonstone pendant measures approximately 1ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ____ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ____��¥ÌÛ_Ì_Ì_ÌÎ̝ÌÎÌÕÌ__ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ__‰ۡó¢ÌÎÌÝ_ÌÎÌ__í«̴•À_í´í«ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ____ diameter
- Moonstone is from the Feldspar group of gemstones, renowned for their remarkable glow and inner light
- 24ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ____ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ____��¥ÌÛ_Ì_Ì_ÌÎ̝ÌÎÌÕÌ__ÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ__‰ۡó¢ÌÎÌÝ_ÌÎÌ__í«̴•À_í´í«ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ__ÌÎÌ_ÌÎÌÊÌÎÌ____ length
- Hand-forged sterling S-hook clasp
- Made fairly in Madison, Wisconsin