DetailsA beautiful mix of hand knit pointelle and classic jacquard. Knit of luxuriant alpaca, harvested sustainably from small-scale farms in the Andes, this remarkable fiber is sumptuously soft, stronger than silk and warmer than wool. Beautiful zip front cardigan looks great with jeans or can be worn as a blazer alternative.
- Intricate jacquard knit in 50% luxuriant alpaca, 50% durable acrylic
- Pretty pointelle and Nordic pattern with zip front closure
- 24.5-inch length
- Sleeve length approximately 23"
- Certified Good Fair Trade Practices by Promperu and fairly made in Arequipa, Peru
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
- Bust : S: 35, M: 37, L: 39, XL: 41
- Hip : S: 38, M: 40, L: 42, XL: 44
- Length: Approximately 24.5" on all sizes
From knitting circle to thriving enterprise
Tey-Art elegantly fuses a contemporary design aesthetic with ancient skills passed down through generations of artisan knitters like Nancy, who started her bustling cooperative as a mother’s knitting circle in the Peruvian Andes highlands.Learn more >