DetailsArtfully hand-knit of soft, sustainable alpaca, this graceful cardigan reverses to give you two striking looks. Sustainably harvested from free-roaming herds on the slopes of the Andes mountains, this remarkable natural fiber is hand-knit by artisans who earn a living wage for crafting this wearable work of art.
- Intricate jacquard knit in 50% luxuriant alpaca, 50% durable acrylic
- Unique reversible style with a soft-draping waterfall front
- 35-inch length
- Sleeve length approximately 24"
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Certified Good Fair Trade Practices by Promperu and fairly made in Arequipa, Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
- Bust Measurement: S: 40, M: 42, L: 44, XL: 47
- Length: Approximately 35" on all sizes
From knitting circle to thriving enterprise
Tey-Art elegantly fuses a contemporary design aesthetic with ancient skills passed down through generations of artisan knitters like Nancy, who started her bustling cooperative as a mother’s knitting circle in the Peruvian Andes highlands.Learn more >
Regular Price: $219.90
Special Price $159.99
Regular Price: $249.90
Special Price $129.99