DetailsThe geometric jacquard is beautifully hand knit by skilled artisans with Tey-Art’s signature alpaca blend into a roomy and relaxed waterfall-style swingy cardigan. Knit of luxuriant alpaca, harvested sustainably from small-scale farms in the Andes, this remarkable fiber is sumptuously soft, stronger than silk and warmer than wool.
- Intricate jacquard knit in 50% luxuriant alpaca, 50% durable acrylic
- Unique shawl collar and soft-draping waterfall front
- 27-inch length (center back)
- Sleeve length approximately 23"
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Certified Good Fair Trade Practices by Promperu and fairly made in Arequipa, Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
- Bust Measurement: S: 40, M: 42, L: 44, XL: 47
- Length: Approximately 37" on at longest point
From knitting circle to thriving enterprise
Tey-Art elegantly fuses a contemporary design aesthetic with ancient skills passed down through generations of artisan knitters like Nancy, who started her bustling cooperative as a mother’s knitting circle in the Peruvian Andes highlands.Learn more >