DetailsThe artistry here is really breathtaking. An intricate jacquard knit done in rich, earthy hues of rust and teal. The uncomplicated long silhouette couldn't be easier to wear. Transforms your jeans and t-shirt outfit into something truly special. The soft alpaca fibers used in this sweater are sustainably harvested, stronger than silk, warmer than wool, and delightfully soft.
- Intricate jacquard knit in 50% luxuriant alpaca, 50% durable acrylic
- Soft-draping open style features juxtaposed geometric stripes and a pretty shawl collar
- 33-inch length
- Sleeve length approximately 23" from top of sleeve
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Certified Good Fair Trade Practices by Promperu and fairly made in Arequipa, Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
- Bust Measurement: S: 37, M: 39, L: 41, XL: 44
- Length: Approximately 33" on all sizes
From knitting circle to thriving enterprise
Tey-Art elegantly fuses a contemporary design aesthetic with ancient skills passed down through generations of artisan knitters like Nancy, who started her bustling cooperative as a mother’s knitting circle in the Peruvian Andes highlands.Learn more >
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
$36.90 Multi buy $32.50