The absolute easiest way to look put together without feeling stiff. This skirt's pencil styling looks flatteringly slim, yet the resilient French terry fabric lets you move and sit in total comfort. Rich in supremely soft organic Pima cotton, it has a touch of spandex to keep its trim shape all day long. You'll also love the wide waistband that lies absolutely flat to create a smooth silhouette. And like all Fair Indigo apparel, it's fairly made so you can be sure the the people who craft your clothing receive the living wage, safe conditions and ethical treatment that every human on the planet deserves.
- Refined, resilient French terry fabric made of 97% soft organic Pima cotton with 3% shape-keeping spandex
- Ecologically gentle Oeko-tex® certified dyes free of harmful chemicals
- Wide, flat-lying 2.5" waistband with elastic and back zippered closure
- Machine wash
- Made fairly in Lima, Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
Gently shaped - slightly fitted silhouette. The feminine shape accentuates your waist without being tight or clingy.
- Waist : XS: 27 S: 29 M: 31 L: 34 XL: 37
- Hip : XS: 36 S: 38 M: 40 L: 42.5 XL: 45.5
- Length : XS: 21.5 S: 22 M: 22.5 L: 23.25 XL: 24
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Very comfortable/go to skirt
The only thing I would suggest is to add this skirt in white/off white and olive.
- Must have skirt
This is my go to skirt! The material is soft and lays nicely. The thickness of the skirt is perfect so I don't need to wear a slip.
- Beautiful, professional skirt.
Beautiful, professional skirt. Material is soft and thick. Hangs nicely.