Lots of beautiful structure here, yet this knit jacket feels utterly at ease. The fly away hem skims over curves. The 97% organic Pima cotton, 3% spandex French terry knit holds its shape, yet moves with you. Premium Peruvian Pima cotton insures this Forever in Fashion piece will wash and wear for years to come without pilling or shrinking.
- 97% organic Pima cotton, 3% spandex French terry
- The hint of spandex allows the blazer to keep its shape and prevent bagging at the elbows
- Machine wash
- Fabric covered button front closure to waist
- Handy front slant welt pockets
- High/low hemline
- Center Back length 26.5 (size Medium)
- Fairly made in Lima, Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
Gently shaped - slightly fitted silhouette. The feminine shape accentuates your waist without being tight or clingy.
- Bust : XS: 33.5, S: 35.5, M: 37.5, L: 40.5, XL: 43.5
- Hip : XS: 37, S: 39, M: 41, L: 44, XL: 47
- Length (Front from top of shoulder): XS: 24, S: 24.5, M: 25, L: 25.75 XL: 26.5
- Length (Center Back): XS: 25.5, S: 26, M: 26.5, L: 27.25, XL: 28
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- needs more buttons
This is a cute top, and I wanted to keep it. The fabric is soft and cozy and the color is nice. Unfortunately, it only buttons about down to belly button level. I didn't find the shirt itself to be too short, but it was weird to have it potentially flapping open and showing half my belly. I wish it had more buttons, or a hidden hook & eye inside to keep the bottom half of the shirt closed. It was also a looser fit than I expected. I always wear a medium in Fair Indigo clothing, and I thought this top would be more fitted like the photo. I'm returning it.
- Lovely jacket
This is a lovely jacket, soft, comfortable, and unique. I had originally planned to wear it alone, but the open lower part resulted in a bare midriff, not a good look at my age. I exchanged for the next size up so it would fit over another top or shirt. A collared shirt fits nicely over the stand collar, and I can also fold the collar back. I appreciate the garment measurements, which are accurate and helpful.
This is Silvia
You're the reason Silvia is smiling. Purchasing this style not only lifts up workers like Silvia with a living wage and a safe workplace, it also helps support small family-run organic cotton farms in Peru. Look good. Feel good. Do good.Learn more >