DetailsExtremely rare and exceptionally beautiful. Using the technique of intarsia knitting, each color is knit in a separate piece then fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. It's nearly a lost art that requires almost three days to complete a single sweater. Hand-crocheted neckline and placket and hand-painted buttons complete the sweater.
- 40% alpaca, 40% acrylic, 20% wool
- Sleeve length approximately 23" from top of shoulder
- 23-inch length
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Certified Good Fair Trade Practices by Promperu and fairly made in Arequipa, Peru
- Sizing & Fit
To ensure you get the best fit for your body type and fit preference, use the charts below. For best results, measure over undergarments at fullest part of your bust, at the natural bend in your waist (usually an inch or two above your belly button), and at the fullest part of your hip.
- Bust : S: 36, M: 39, L: 42, XL: 46
- Hip : S: 36, M: 39, L: 42, XL: 46
- Length: Approximately 23" on all sizes
From knitting circle to thriving enterprise
Tey-Art elegantly fuses a contemporary design aesthetic with ancient skills passed down through generations of artisan knitters like Nancy, who started her bustling cooperative as a mother’s knitting circle in the Peruvian Andes highlands.Learn more >